Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mrs Know-It-All

Hey friends!

Have you ever felt like you really knew what you were doing .... to find out you have NO IDEA what so ever?  Well many moons ago...I started this blog.  I learned how to do some advance work, how to change templates and such, make pretty backgrounds, change font colors, etc. Well I wanted to get a new background, went to a different site (they are all pretty much the same right?) did the ol' copy and paste....and TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY PAGE!  Not only did I change the background, but somehow my title font is now in white and my main area was so wide, I couldnt even see the new pretty background!  I guess that is what I get for not being content with things.  I should have just left it like it was for you all to enjoy.  But nope!  So if it looks a bit wonky on your end...I am trying to get it fixed.

Sincerely,
Mrs Know-It-All

No comments: