Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Time has Come....

There comes to a point in pregnancy where the pregnant woman (which would be me) comes to the realization that her @ss and thighs have grown to proportions that are unspeakable. I, have came to that point in this pregnancy, and to me it seems a bit early on. Most of my maternity jeans that I have gathered for this pregnancy (mainly wonderful finds at the Omaha goodwills) will not hold all this chub. Now, let me explain, they fit early on in the pregnancy, and I was quite happy as they are a size or two smaller than what I was wearing with Zach's pregnancy. I started out about 20 lbs lighter this time around, so I figured I would not be needing my other maternity clothing that was purchased at the local tent and awning store (ok not really, but you get my point). After Zach I had gathered my maternity clothing, planning on selling them at our annual garage sale, but just couldnt bring my heart in doing so, so I piled them in the back of my closet for "safe keeping". When we got the news that we would be expecting once again, I dug out those little treasures to find them WAY TO BIG for me to wear, the jeans were no way staying up even if there was a belly in there and the shirts looked like I had went to the big and tall store and found things on the clearance rack.

Oh how I wish right now I could remember what I did with those few pairs of "fat pants" that didnt fit a few months ago.....because now as I sit here in a "last year's model" shirt and a pair of normal jeans being held up with a huge piece of elastic fabric (someone must of been in the same boat as me and has designed a product for people to keep their pants up-conviently called the bella band) and my belly being only covered by that piece of fabric because the actual pants are stretched to my hips.

I would really love to find those fat pants and have my belly, @ss and thighs in complete comfort.

No comments: