Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WOW!

I cant believe I totally forgot about this blog! Life has been so busy I haven't even thought about posting! Sorry if you check in from time to time to hear new updates! Let's see....quick rundown.

ODD Abbie is a HS cheerleader now! She is turning 15 on Thanksgiving. Enough said.

DD2 Molly is a 5th grader now and will be 11 in Dec! She plays violin, made all-city chorus (a traveling chorus that you have to tryout for), plays volleyball, and does tap, ballet and jazz. She is getting so big too fast.

ODS Nate is a 4th grader! He plays chess at school once a week, plays seasonal baseball and I think we are going to try out tennis. We are still trying to find "his thing" like the girls have theirs. Boys are so much different in so many ways!

DS2 Zach is ALL BOY and will be 3 in Jan! We are trying to kick all his bad habits...pacis, potty training, & sleeping w/ mom and dad, and learning to talk better. He is just so funny and adorable.

DS3 Sam....oh my sammy boy. He is 18 mos, wears his heart on his sleeve and is a CLIMBER. Anything he can flip over, turn upside down and use as a step he will. Anything and everything he isnt suppose to have...he wants. And when he doesnt get it..he will let you know what he really thinks.

As for mama and papa we are doing well! Papa works alot and has an hour commute to and from work. We have been on the TTC journey for over a year now w/ no success. I guess when God has decided to bless us again, we will be ready. I am still working part time on the weekends...my weekend getaway :) Somedays you just dread leaving them and heading into work....but then there are THOSE days when you just want to throw your hands in the air and say...GOOD LUCK! :)

I will try to keep up w/ this poor lonely blog! I'll be checking everyone elses here too so you better have something good for me to checkout!

No comments: