Monday, September 22, 2008

8 weeks

So here we go again with all the pregnancy updates and photos! I must say I am expanding at rapid speed this time around. Im going to have to go back and see if I have a 8 week photo from Zach's pregnancy because I surely dont remember being this big. I know I know, the body knows what to do after having multiple pregnancies, but this is crazy! We had a ultrasound already, and for clairification yes there is only ONE in there, well, unless #2 is hiding...OYE! Let's hope not! Check it out for yourself!

Photobucket

I am feeling quite well actually, no real nausea unless I dont eat, and the smells, is what gets me the most. Adam is boiling chicken at the moment for chicken and dumplings, and well, its the most unpleasent smell. Other than being tired, this has been a breeze so far. Check back again for more updates on the family and more photos!!

**UPDATE**
Ok so inquiring minds wanted to know (well mine so far) and I dug up a 9 week photo of when I was pregnant with Zach. OH MY. Yeahhhhh for some reason I am expanding quite "nicely" this time around! I have only gained 1 pound since getting pregnant so I know its not just weight gain that im dealing with. All Baby!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, I guess that is quite a difference! You know, the same thing happened to my sister. She is on baby #5 as well. Maybe after so many kids your body just says, "alright, let's just get this part over with!" ha ha
Keep the pics coming!