Monday, October 13, 2008

Im falling apart.....

I am officially falling apart. Im not going to go into full detail of my night on Sat, but lets just say things werent just right where they are suppose to be down there, so out to the ER we went at 11:15 at night. Thanks to an extremely drunk man causing ruckus, we didnt get to the back until an hour later. Glad it wasnt much of an emergency. We finally got out of there 2 hours later, and come to find out, I have a prolapsed bladder, or so the ER doc said. He looked for the heartbeat but was unable to find it. He said not to worry, that alot of times they cant get a beat until after 12 wks with their doppler. They cannot do surgery for the prolapse while pregnant, so I am to do kegels, rest, and drink lots of water. I was to see dr. on Wed, but ER dr said to check in in a day or two. I called the office this am and they sd that was fine, they would see me on Wed. Not more than 5 mins later, they called back and said they want me to come in at 1:30 for a ultrasound. Now is that to check and make sure nothing else is falling? Because the ER didnt hear a heartbeat? If something is falling, am I going on bedrest? I cannot do bedrest. I have 4 kids, halloween, thanksgiving, christmas?? Im only 11 wks, I cannot be in bed for 28 weeks! Im sure everything is fine. We will see our little peanut, and everything else will be in place.

3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

How scary! We'll be praying!

funnymommy said...

Michelle~ we'll be praying for you and your little bean! Please keep us posted on how everthing turns out today.

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Michelle: I hope that everything turns out okay, please keep your blog updated and let us know when you get back from the u/s. BTW - you'll want to change my blog link from the old one to the new website: http://themerrybandoffife.blogspot.com/