Saturday, March 7, 2009

Moving in the right direction!!

Thanks for checkin in on our blog!!

So here we are, just shy of 32 wks. We have approx 4-6 wks left of this pregnancy and we are FINALLY getting some things accomplished! The double stroller travel system w/ the carseat has arrived. It took forever to find the "perfect" set, but it has been found, purchased and delivered. I LOVE the print of the carseat and its a higher priced one so it fits to 30 lbs and like 32 inches so we can use it longer than the standard carseats. I have yet to get the stroller out of the box but we'll do that today. The pack and play bassinet has been set up, the bassinet in our room is up and ready and the swing has been brought out of storage. I am going to do a major clean up overhaul of the house the next two weeks or so organizing things and tossing alot of junk and then I am hiring a cleaning lady to come in and do the actual cleaning before baby arrives. So many of my friends have cleaning ladies, I just think its going to be the best for us too.

I think nesting has begun. I went to menards to get a light fixture for our existing ceiling fan for the living room yesterday. Brought it home, it didnt fit, went back bought a new ceiling fan. Brought it home, had my FIL try to put it in, wasnt the right one, took it back and bought an even more expensive one LOL and had him put it in. So now i have a new ceiling fan/light fixture in my living room!! I also went and got my eyebrows done, my hair highlighted and cut. I've started going thru Zach's clothes for the new baby, seeing what we have and what we need. I've noticed alot of staining on Zach's sleepers so he must of been pretty spitty at first and I just dont remember it!! Soo looks like I get to go shopping!!!!

I am going to be doing a registry at BabiesRus and at Target JUST because I have received a coupon for a free $10 gift card at BRU if I do a registry and a free $20 gift card if I do one at Target...heck who doesnt like FREE money!!! LOL That will at least get me a set of paci's at BRU LOL and maybe a sleeper or two at Target. Im going to do that this Monday.

If you havent heard because of BP issues and dizziness/passing out spells I have been on no work rest all week. I am going insane!! Needless to say I havent been the best of patients, but I try to sit and chill when I can. I can tell when i've done too much or been on my feet too long. Its the wierdest feeling and so hard to explain what is going on. But I can feel my heartrate pick up and usually feel it in my upper chest, I feel off kilter? dizzy I guess you can say and almost like I am somewhat floating? or feel lighter? When I was driving the other day I had one of these spells and felt like my eyes were going to roll back into my head as I was driving down Military on the winding road to the Middle School w/ the kids in the truck. Not good by no means, so doc said, no work and try to rest and drink lots of fluids as much as possible. I think he forgets how many kids I have in this house! We go back to the dr on Wed so we'll see what he says about it all.

I cant wait to have my body back. It seems like I havent had it back since before I was pg w/ Zach. It seems like Zach's pg and this one has rolled all into one pg. Since I bf Zach and was on my diet I didnt have any "me" time to eat what I want, or not be a milking machine, or anything like that. So it will be nice to get this baby here, and be able to bend at the waist again.

Thanks for checking in on us!! Im thinking of starting a kids blog...a speical place for just the kids' updates, dates of competitions, awards, etc, things like that. I'll send out the link if I ever get it started!!! :)

Take Care!!

No comments: