Thursday, March 26, 2009

Time to Ramble.......

We had our dr appt yesterday and had our U/S to see how big our little man is! It is a BOY and there is no doubt about it this time!! He is measuring about 5lbs 6oz which is a bit big for his "age". Sounds like doc is sure he will be here early, but if by chance he isnt, we will induce at 39 wks if everything is favorable. Doc thinks he will be here around the time Zach came, and I have already dropped, he said he is pretty low in there. In most cases, veteran mommies dont drop until close to delivery, so that is promising to me. I was checked, thick and closed, so all is still ok in there at this time. Although that really doesnt mean anything for me, because with Zach I was barely 1 cm and then my water broke that night. I rarely dialate much before I go into labor.

I am feeling more and more "ready" for him to arrive. I think I have came up with a name, I am just waiting to get the "OK" from Adam. I dont think I am going to give it away, but I can tell you this much that it isnt one of the names on the poll LOL Nothing like waiting til the last minute. I have the luggage out but not packed yet, but I did get my pre-registration done and dropped off at work so I dont have to worry about getting registered when I am in labor.

I am almost feeling at peace with the whole idea of him coming. The last few weeks I have been feeling nothing but terror, so I am glad that I am starting to feel more calm and ready. I feel now that I can do it, and that it wont muck up things as much as I have been thinking it was going to. Everything will fall into place. I think I can do this, there is alot of women out there that handle more than 4 kids (thanks to my BBC friends to keep me in the right mindset of having a big family) and if they can do it, then so can I.

I am going to try to clean clean the house up until delivery, organizing, scrubbing, etc. So, if anyone is out there that wants to get down and dirty with me, come on over!! LOL Just remember I am a mom to 4 kids and my house is of course going to look like chaos!! LOL I just hope to have it showroom ready for this baby before he gets here hee hee I think I better rent one of those huge trash bins!!!! OK so its not THAT bad, its lived in, but its driving me crazy so I must be getting close! Where are my sisters when I need them??? LOL One of them has got to have the Queen of Clean gene in them....right???

No comments: