Saturday, April 4, 2009

The name is.....

I think we have finally come up with a name for this little boy. There has been many arguments over what to name him from Lucas to Lucius and Bennett to Desmond (can you tell who wanted what? LOL) but we have decided on.....for the moment anyway.......

Landon Joseph G.


We are going to see the doc every week now, and are just about to 36 wks. I have been told that if I do by chance go into labor before 37 wks they will stop it and not let him arrive til then. I was having a hard time w/ that at first because I am so uncomfortable and so ready for him to be here, but lately, I have been terrified that something will go wrong or that he will not be as healthy as he should be. I have been so blessed to have 4 beautiful, strong, healthy babies, who says this one will be too? Have we taken too many chances for having one more and nothing being wrong with him? This has bothered me since we found out we were expecting once again. I am sure its just that normal feeling that something will be wrong, and Im sure everything will be fine, but that thought is always in the back of your mind that something will not be just right.

As for everything else, he is still measuring ahead, and if he is not here by 39 wks the plan is still to go ahead and induce. We have never had to induce so we'll see how that pans out. The bag is packed, the house is clean, and the baby clothes have been washed. Ive been on my diet for almost a month now, it seems to be going quite well, and I have just fallin back into my old routines like when I was nursing Zach.

Nate has started flag football and baseball this week, and Abbie is doing Zoe thru the Luthern Church. She is debating on quitting gymnastics, and Im not too happy about that at all, but we'll see if it will blow over. She really wants to go for cheerleading come HS and I think she needs to stay in gym until then so she doesnt loose her skills.

For those of you who are not from around here, we are dealing with Tornado Warnings to our south and blizzard warnings to our north....ONLY IN NEBRASKA.....Im so sick of this weather!! We are in for around 3-6 inches starting tonight into tomorrow. ICK. Hopefully this is our last snow fall so we can get some yard work done sometime this year!!!

Hope all is doing well and staying warm or cool depending on where your reading this from!!!

Sending love from my family to yours!!

No comments: