Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Still Pregnant

Well here I sit....still very large, round, & massive. The whole contractions saga the other day, ended up being from dehydration. Go Figure. Its just a waiting game here. My water broke w/ Zach at 37 weeks, which is this week. I am just waiting for it to happen. I've had a few more "pre-labor" signs....so we'll see what those bring. Baby feels very heavy and out there. It is impossible to get up off the couch, especially from a laying down position. Its quite commical Im sure to most folks, but I dont think its very funny. LOL

We have changed the name....AAAAAGAIN.....but im not going to throw it out there quite just yet. Im thinking maybe we need to just keep it quiet for now, and see what he looks like. We have a few that are on the list now.

My brain cells are gone. I have no memory left. My 4 other kids has sucked the majority of them out of me, and this last baby has taken what was remaining. I cannot remember appts, meetings, dates, days, times, nothing. I feel lost everyday, and sometimes get some place and wonder why I am there. The other day I walked into walmart w/ Zach and stopped as soon as I got in the door and couldnt remember why I was there. I had to stand there for a few, and then call Adam and ask him if he knew why I was there. I think it had dawned on me why I was there, but right now I cant recall why. Hmmm.

Well I will post as soon as I know something more about "piglet"!!

2 comments:

The Merry Band of Fife said...

I'm right there with ya girl. I hope you go soon!

Larissa said...

Oh, I hope that baby comes soon! I can't help but giggle about forgetting why you were in wal-mart... I have done that so many times! What is it about pregnancy that makes us lose our memory? Talk Soon!