Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's Time!

The time is finally here. Can you believe it!?! Its crazy to think just 39 weeks ago we were sitting in shock that we were expecting once again. We are going to officially be a family of 7 by Wednesday night. Crazy! Me with 5 kids? Who would of thunk it! We've been thinking of a few things lately like...

  • What this little one is going to weigh, is he going to outweigh the others? Is he going to tip the scales at over 8lbs? Is his newborn clothes going to fit or are we going to have to start out in 0-3mos?? LOL
  • What time is he getting here? I vote for about 9:30am tomorrow and Adam says not til 3ish in the afternoon (HE'S CRAZY!) How fast will I go with already being 3cm?
  • Who's he gonna look like? I say like Zach, and Im hoping the same temperment!! LOL Zach was such an easy baby besides the terrible jaundice at the beginning and the scare w/ the state tests, well and the reflux but other than that, he was a dream lol
  • How is Zach going to take to the new baby? How is he going to do with Adam's mom watching him for a few days...Im sure I will be a total emotional mess when the kids come to visit us in the hospital but I'll try to suck it up the best I can. UGH.

We are set to be induced at 12:01am (tues night/wed am) so the plan is to just relax for the day, rest when I can, go to my doc appt at 2:45p, make dinner, and get the kids to bed, and then try to lay down w/ adam for a few hrs before getting up and heading out. His mom will be here at 11:30pm so we can finish up and head out. We cant check in til 12:01 so we dont get charged for Tuesday. Good thinkin doc!

My next post will be photos and info about baby so make sure you keep in touch! "Piglet" is so excited to come out and see his new family! Thanks to everyone for putting up w/ my prego brains and roller coaster emotions!

We love you all!!

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Wooohooo! Can't wait for pictures!

The Merry Band of Fife said...

Best wishes for a speedy delivery and a healthy baby Michelle.

Michelle said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see pics. Good luck!

Bobbi said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see him. :)