Monday, March 9, 2009

The Time is Near.....

I am almost certain that the time is near for this new one to arrive.

Today is one of those days where my body feels like it is ready to explode, give up, and just peeter out. I am huge, I feel huge, my heartburn is flared up something fierce and I am out of any meds, from the middle of my back to the base hurts with pain that comes and goes, my belly is having BH ctxs and feels full/bloated and I feel sick to my stomach. Im thinking the pain that is in my back is related to my BH ctxs or they could be real ctx for all I know. I feel short of breath, my legs ache and I just feel like I need to go to bed, although I slept all night last night til about 7am and have laid down for 2 half hr naps today. I feel like I could bust into tears at any moment just because I dont feel good. Im in no mood to chase Zach or put up with noise from the other kids. I have to make dinner here and then head back to work (my first night back from my dr. keeping me off all last week).

I really think baby is going to be here early like Zach, if not maybe sooner than Zach. I am looking fwd to my appt on Wed w/ the dr to see what the plan is for the rest of the time.

I will keep you all updated, sorry this has turned into a boo-hoo post! I will try to be more happier w/ the next entry!!! :)

No comments: